[Amc-list] The list

Listing numbers per day have dropped way off this last week.
I presume it's because everyone is hard at work on their AMCs.

I took the front grille and bumper off last Sunday because I finally
figured out that is where my front end squeek is coming from and
not from my fresh suspension rebuild or the Bendix single piston
disc brakes.
Bead blasted all the non chrome metal parts and primered them with
an epoxy primer, now I'm trying to decide wether to finish them in
Frost White as original body color or go back to the gloss black I sprayed
everything
behind the grille and in front of the radiator back in the middle 70's.
What are you guys doing in the grille areas??

Armand