[Amc-list] 1966 Classic wagon NEED parts soon. Just got it

[Amc-list] 1966 Classic wagon NEED parts soon. Just got it

HI guys. I just brought a 66 Classic Cross Country wagon home tonight. Only 67,xxx miles. It's a bare bones car. No frills at all!It does have an auto trasns. Nop radio, no ps/pb..nothing. I need front turn/park housings/sockets..also a right side tail light housing/socket  assy. Tail light chrome bezels..etc. WHAT do you have to do to swap bulbs in the weird cockeyed angled front sockets?? Can get the bulb in...but cannot turn it at that weird angle. The sockets are VERY corroded. Only have one rear light/no front signals..etc. Would like a rust free tail gate also. ANY parts  good used/nos please get in touch. I want to take it to Cordova to NAMDRA's 30th Nationals. My wife's 74 AMX is still apart. My NICE Gremlin is apart also(swapping to very built 401 power). Need to get the Family truckster going!! Remember the Chevy Chase Vacation movie? Thanks alot,Joe