Re: [Amc-list] Someone Here Own A Green 66-69 American?

Re: [Amc-list] Someone Here Own A Green 66-69 American?

I have a green 68 four door but unless someone was really stealthy about
it, it has been sitting in my driveway with a leaky carb and a bad tank
of gas since last spring.

Matt

On 8/21/2008 6:47 AM, Mr. AMC spouted this sage advice:
> I seem to remember someone here restoring a green 4 door Rambler American I was watching the boob tube the other night and on the news they were talking about the worlds biggest traffic jam that no one cared about. The Woodward Ave Dream Cruise. In one shot I got a fast glimpse of the tail of a green American. That's all a 2 second shot of the tail as it went by Is the owner a member here?
> "Doc"

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com