Re: [Amc-list] 199 rods in a 4.0l was Re: Rambler six comma fast

Greg Taylor wrote:

> Have you considered picking up a set of Billet I-beam Eagle 4.0L rods ... I think that they are 6.15" long ... in that area ?

Not yet, but 4.0 rods seem the way to go. The block (deck height...)
depends on the target car, and I haven't decided that yet! But the
choices are narrowing.

I may start dry-assembling the head. I gotta determine for sure what
valves it wants/I have, and make the Y pipes for the manifold, allt hat
junk. And none of that depends on block/rods.