[Amc-list] FW: American Motors AMX parts for sale (NOT MINE)

[Amc-list] FW: American Motors AMX parts for sale (NOT MINE)

Found these in this area and thought it may be of interest.  Contact Tyler about his parts, butchisamxited@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Richard Richard Estermyer javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:28:30 -0700From: butchisamxited@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: American Motors AMX parts for saleTo: javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Richard,I do have parts left for sale and I have attached a picture.  The parts list includes,Complete 290 ci Motor from intake manifold to oil panOriginal mag wheels along with center caps, trim rings, and two tiresBorg Warner M12 Prototype Transmission including driveshaft and converterOriginal Bucket SeatsSpace Saver SpareHood Trim for a 68' AMXCenter Dash Speaker CoverOriginal Owner's ManualWould any of this interest you? If it does I have individual pictures I can send you in order to be more precise.Thank You!Tyler L. Butcher
http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us