Subject: Rambler thermostats
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:37:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mike W. <yblock46@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tomj@xxxxxxx

I have a group of 22 Delco Harrison thermostats.  One application is the
'57-65 rambler.  I was researching the rambler engines and came upon
your site.  These are a high quality deep brass body 180 deg. stat.  If
interested contact me and I will send a couple pictures.  They will be
listed on ebay for sale individually at 11.95.  Sold independent of ebay
they would be 10.95.  FYI.

Mike Weaver