----------------
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:13:07 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

That fixed, it ran really badly. Too rich. I unflooded it, then on a
lark popped the connector off one of the injectors... ran pretty good!

It's definitely in closed-loop, it drives OK with one injector down the
street and back. With two, it chugs, loads up, the CHECK ENGINE light
comes on... either injector works, not both.

It's definitely in closed-loop, I can see and hear the pulsewidth change
when I fiddle one, two injectors, rev it up, etc.

I hope I can figure out how to pick size-smaller injectors. This is a
232, not a 258...

Anyone foll with TBI systems?

--
Frank Swygert