Re: [Amc-list] Howell TBI on 232ci '63 Classic...

Re: [Amc-list] Howell TBI on 232ci '63 Classic...

OH YEAH -- one last detail -- the Howell JEEP harness fits the 63
Classic PERFECTLY except I wish the fuel pump relay section was 2 - 3"
longer.

I said a ground was "too short" but I'd put in in the wrong place -- the
manual said it goes to the MANIFOLD, I put it "automatically" to the
chassis. When I moved it to one of the bosses behind the carb mount AS
INSTRUCTED all was well.

In short -- once you fit an 81-up manifold, the Howell kit just bolts
on. We'll see about this "too rich" news at 11, as they say...