Re: [Amc-list] [amc-list] More Cheap Brakes

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes, While my intention is to go to an 8.8" Ranger rear axle.
> I do intend to do a fitment on the AMC 15.

Cool! More brake options is always a good thing!

>   If I dreamed I could get a market for this I'd do it proper, but, No one replied when I asked if people where interested!

TO be blunt I think most people are intimidated by FRONT disc
conversions, and rear discs are a bit exotic.

TO be honest, I just don't know how much better 4-wheel discs are -- I
mean literally, does the car overall brake that much better? I've never
driven a car with 4 wheel discs.

Come winter rain, I will not be happy with front drums.

>    What I have dreamed here would put an
> Avenger rotor and a 05 up Mustang rear caliper on an AMC 15 and be a total bolt up.

This would be just great!