Re: [Amc-list] Commenting on Daily Drivers

Re: [Amc-list] Commenting on Daily Drivers

My '65 Marlin has been my daily driver for five years, now.  It amazes me how AMC went out of business, when every day someone says "My Dad/Mom had one of those," or "My Dad ALWAYS drove AMC cars (or Ramblers)."  It always draws a crowd, and gets more attention than I ever thought it would.
The only thing that bothers me is when I'm MOVING down the road, and people want to yell from car-to-car asking questions.  Stopped at a light, I don't mind, but I won't divert my attention, risking all, to talk about it.