[Amc-list] to buy or not to buy

--I bet that's 15,000 plus 100,000 miles...

you think they would have 115000 and 117000 miles on them when the "15000" mile car was last tagged in "73" and the "17000" mile car was last tagged in "74". also, the lower milage one is the 62, higher is 61. i think its correct. engines are pretty clean really. no caked on junk all overthem like id expect out of 115000. who knows.

i was up all night raking hay, from 10pm till 7am. going to go take a nap, and wake up this afternoon, go in to town, pop the heads today i think. will get a look inside.

cross fingers for me that the aluminum is in salvageable shape.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules