--------------
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:08:10 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Hey, I've got a '59 195.6ohv engine with the auto crank here. I have an
early 232 flywheel that I personally verified fits onto the back of a
manual 195.6OHV, in the car. I have two junk clutches, the 9" and 10".
Plus I have an early auto flexplate. PLUS! I have a 232 that has the
exact same crank butt as the 195.6OHV manual.

THEREFORE I can proof out what fits what and at least guesstimate what
it would take to put the wrong parts together... I'll try to do that
this weekend.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"