[Amc-list] 73 Hornet Going Going.....

As I explained to Tom J. when he visited me recently I
just can't save them all.  Tom had given me the
carcass of the 73 Hornet sedan which he had pulled
parts from in hopes that I could re-power it and put
it back on the road.  After agonizing over what to do
early this summer, I decided to part it out and have
sold the lower rear quarters, window/trunk panel, hood
and some interior stuff.  I'll be removing the disk
brake assemblies and calling the wrecker later this
week.

I still have lots of good black interior plastic,
front and rear (six cylinder) wiring harnesses, a
black steering column (floor shift, non-tilt, from
Hornet AMX) and the white rear seats for sale.   I
plan to cut the front radiator support and save it in
case someone's car has frontend damage too.  I might
also cut out the rear tail panel.  I won't ship the
floors but will cut them if you come and pick them up.
 Also have the front and rear tinted glass.

I'll be having a very brief memorial service for the
car with appropriate beverage later this week.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA