[Amc-list] 64 classic idle problems

(forehead smack) Matt's dead right, I totally forgot about manifold
vacuum leaks, not only that, my car had the same problem and I
overlooked the cause!

Mine, idle was bumpy, cyls 1 and 6 weren't contributing, yet power was
fine plugs clean and same as the others... stupid iron intakes warp, and
no amount of bolt-tightening will flatten it.

Matt's tune up method is best too. But it should idle decently, if not
correctly, at 2 turns out on the mixture screw. That's a "barn door"
target, and a basis for tuning.