Re: [Amc-list] Off with his head! - It's at the machine shop!!!!

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Compressed air may drive it in. Shop vac with a small hose will get 99%
> of it out.

Cool. Will attack it carefully with a vac!

> I run a tap through all holes always, and often a die down bolts and
> studs, then use the right lube or a high-temp anti-seize.

Gives me an excuse to get some nice new taps for the tap wrench I made
in highschool. It's been sitting in my toolbox forever just waiting
for an excuse to use it.  Nothing's cooler than a  lathe, tool bits,
some cold rolled steel and a knurling tool.