[Amc-list] 232 combustion chamber

If your chamber has no "squish" area there's a couple of ways you can go.

Water/Alky injection. It works and when used conservatively is probably
you're best answer. Edelbrock used to make a nice kit. Was adjustable by RPM
AND vacuum so you could tune it as needed. I installed one on a 351 Ford
Modified (no squish either) and it worked good.

What is your "running/cranking" compression? If too high you could try
double gasket or a shim to lower it. With no "squish" to worry about this is
viable.

If any of you remember the old GM Vega engine they had a completely open CC.
There was a guy who invented a steel "wedge" that installed in the chamber
with sealing compound and a large bolt to give it not only more compression
but a "squish" area!! He claimed something like 15% more power AND mileage
due to the mod. Never got a chance to try it but I'll bet it worked!!

But hey,,, that's just ME
Bruce Hevner