Re: [Amc-list] TELL ME THERES HOPE!!! (doubtful)

Re: [Amc-list] TELL ME THERES HOPE!!! (doubtful)

The pics wouldn't load for me but I have a .060
oversize block that will need to be bored to .080
oversize.  Otherwise the machining is complete.  It
passed inspection with no cracks.  The block is
already tanked, and decked (to level).  I was planning
to use it on my 64 American but had another block
bored .060 oversize instead to reuse the low mileage
pistons.  $50 plus shipping for the block.  You could
get .080 oversize pistons from Egge machine and
perhaps others.

Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA