[Amc-list] High Perf Brake options from SSBC

[Amc-list] High Perf Brake options from SSBC

Stailess Stell Brake Co actually has a pretty cool option for most 70-up AMC's, though I don't know about the older crowd (don't have any so I didn't look).

They have a repacement 4 piston, aluminum powder coated caliper that will bolt right on my 79 AMX.  Also have sweet cross drilled AND slotted rotors that are bolt ons... haven't checked into expense yet.

Before yu start knocking the cross-drilling, these guys know their stuff and have taken precautions with chamfering the holes and materials to avoid cracking, beaking etc... I was going to drop a set of these when I lower the front end and put in the V8.

There is also another Co with an Alligator for a logo (might have been "Gator" n the Hot Rod Power Tour) and they had slotted rotors for AMC's as well.  Look up vendors on the tour and you'll find 'em.  I have too much going on right know, but  have their catalogue at home.

Have a great week,

Jesse