[Amc-list] Really Nice Eagle Wagon (not mine)

[Amc-list] Really Nice Eagle Wagon (not mine)

There's an 83 Eagle wagon for sale in Hollister, CA.
(Rebel Without a Cause...Jame Dean and all that.)

It's medium brown, has aluminum wheels.  I think it is
a six/automatic.  One owner.  120K miles. The owner is
asking $800 for it.   The exterior is in great shape.
The bad:  the leather seats have the most dried out
leather I have ever seen.  They definitely would need
to be replaced.

I have pictures and can provide the phone number if
anyone is seriously interested.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA