Re: [Amc-list] pre-64 American (Nash) suspension

Re: [Amc-list] pre-64 American (Nash) suspension

Don't forget Blaser's! I tried my usual supplier (not naming names,
they might have just had a bad week or been too busy). After no call
back on a Wednesday and a Thursday then a holiday on Friday, and no
call back on Monday and Tuesday (and with leaving messages with a
co-worker eah day) - I called Blaser's.

Got a call back within the hour, got plenty of good info and got some
questions answered. Got my box'o-parts today.

I wasn't going for trunnions or trunnion rebuild parts - but for what
I needed they were fast.