[Amc-list] SCORE!!! (i think??....)

i have not picked the car up yet. hell, i didnt even tell the wife about it yet. THATS goin to need the ear plugs.... anyway. the plates on it were last tagged in '85. and yes, so i dont get the issues that tom and i had LAST summer, will pull the tank and clean it. what is the best stuff to use to penetrate into the rings? i have been told atf is real good to use. if i remember right, this car only had like 60,000 miles or so. could be 70.

i know i know. tom is probably SICK AND TIRED of this, but this car would have the "big nut" rear that you talked about?? whats that all about? anything interesting there to get into? im going to tighten the hubs like i did on my classic.

considering finding a small (2.0 or so) turbo in a salvage yard. maybe do sime rigging to fit one on there. no intercooler or nothing to start with. toy with it and see how that works with the blow thru.

o ya, it does NOT have the same holley carb my classic does. what carb would this be? jets? rebuild kits??

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules