Re: [Amc-list] Looking for a torque tube T-96 trans w/OD

Re: [Amc-list] Looking for a torque tube T-96 trans w/OD

Mike,

  It is there, as I spent considerable time trying to buy it back, and all they were willing to do was part it out due to the fact that the title was transferred to a salvage title.

  If I have the time over the next few days, I will personally go there and see what I can find.
  The yard is only about 20 minutes from my area.

  Bill

mastrmike@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Bill,
I called today and was assured they never had it there. Could it have ended up in another yard?
Mike

--
Mike Mastrangelo
Bugsys Motor Services