Re: [Amc-list] ['64-9 american] Rear

" From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" The 8" interests me as they are dirt cheap out here. Try $25 at the last swap meet from a Grabber parts car.
" What year Mav works

they're all the same.  the platform was never updated from '70 right
to the end.

" I looked into the Toy rear end as the Jeep mag said it is the most underrated rear out there.

not too surprising; toyota knows how to do quality engineering, and
how much 'trouble free' pays off in ways you can't directly measure.