Re: [Amc-list] Brake lights out again - how do I test the switch?

Re: [Amc-list] Brake lights out again - how do I test the switch?

You hit it right on the head! Must be a pressure switch. My son hit
the brakes and the lights did not come on. I had him hit the brakes
hard and the lights worked just fine. I need to remember that when
driving. I've been trying to be very easy on the gas and very easy on
the brakes, slowing down in gear and downshifting to second to slow
down more - and just lightly hitting the brakes. I guess I better use
hand signals or stand a little harder on the brakes so I don't get
rear-ended!

Anyway - lights work, they just don't work the way I've been driving.