----------------------
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 15:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: WILLIAM SERCKIE <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 I just got out from the 1963 and found thet the trunions and tie tors/ends appear to have been greased at regular intervals as the previous owner confirmed with me today...What the problem appears to be is that the lower control arm  sheared at the outer bolts.  It looks like a clean break, my assumption is that it was due to age, rust and simple metal fatigue.

  Does anybody out there have a set of lower control arms that the are willing to part with ?
I'll even take all four (both uppers and lowers) if they are available.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"