[Amc-list] Whole lotta car stuff

Last night my friend Jason & I went to Bob's Big Boy cruise,
no AMCs there 'cept my AMerican, but there was a Tatraplan in
immaculate shape.  And a Graham or Graham-Paige (I dunno them
things) with a belt driven supercharger -- it was a driver! Screw
you turbo guys, we got's a belt drive!

There was the (is this the right name?) SO CAL AMC SHOW cruise
in Glendora and another event at the Petersen museum, which
are unfortunately 20 miles apart. I couldn't make either.

But today we're heading up to the SO CAL AMC SHOW. I admit to
being somewhat confused, it was very hard to find the right
website. There is:

socalamx.net
socalamc.com
www.socalamxcarshow.info

socalamx.net is very straightforward and non-confusing. It's
those "crazy" AMXers :-) Seriously, it's well organized and
obvious and they're fun and welcoming. I gotta remember to grab
my hat when I leave here (in seconds).

socalamc.com, there's a car with umm someone standing in front
of it (snicker) but no mention of a car show. But when you click
ABOUT US there's a mention, only, of last year's show? No info
or photos? The FORUM link goes to the forum, there's one about
the show, but no info or links?

THen I googled up www.socalamxcarshow.info, and hit the
jackpot. That's the current show.

I don't mean to complain, especially something I've not done any
work on, but it was very hard to find the correct information.

Tomorrow the Pomona Swap meet. I've never been. It's a lotta
cars in one weekend!