Re: [Amc-list] What's a really nice 1984 Eagle Sedan worth ??

Re: [Amc-list] What's a really nice 1984 Eagle Sedan worth ??

NADA gives $1,950 as "low retail", $3,950 as "average retail" and a
surprising $6,925 as "high retail". They also have this note: "Average
retail price represents a clean vehicle in good condition with a  Clean
Title History".
<http://www.nadaguides.com/LinkTracker.aspx?itemid=50712&LI=1-22-1-5014-693-714-50712&l=1&w=22&p=20&f=5605&m=1189&d=1265&y=1984&c=14&vi=60958&z=29070&da=-1>
Looks to me like you're in the $2-$4K range. The low mileage is a big
plus, the rest depends mainly on how well the POs mechanic took care of
the car. Some people like EVERYTHING fixed, others just want to keep it
running within reason. The sagging headliner means the lady wasn't in
the "everything" category, so minor issues probably went unfixed unless
they affected operation. If it's been exceptionally well taken care of
otherwise it could easily be a $5-$6K car, but $6K+ is collector grade
territory IMHO.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"