[Amc-list] GAD & Springfield anyone?

This year I am going to set up at GAD on Friday and then Springfield on Saturday.  ANYONE else planning on going???  I am bringing the regular shirts/toys/etc.  Also a few Gremlin parts that I can stick in too.  IF anyone is looking for anything specific, let me know Q U I C K>  As tomorrow is the last chance for me to pick it.  E-mail, call, whatever is easiest.

Sorry for the short notice!  But this is how it always works for me too, last minute decision and then pack, pack, pack.  Hope to see you there!!!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx