Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 camshaft spec

> " it's hard to believe the number of people with open wifi systems!

I run mine wide open, at home, and the ESSID is my street
address.

WEP keys can be cracked without much difficulty. If you turn
the firewall on (Windows XP) you'll be fine, and nothing will
protect you from yourself if you click on some program that is
emailed to you, WEP, firewall, or not.

Macs have all services turned off by default so they're basically
fine if you do updates.

I don't see any reason to close it. Yeah, my poor neighbors
are getting a free ride. It's zero impact on me, and I'd pay
for mine anyways. We're good neighbors in many ways and that
always comes back to you.

THe friends I was staying with in Santa Fe don't pay for it,
and bum off the neighbors, who are far away. Reception sucks. I
don't know why they put up with it.