[Amc-list] Here that?

it's the sound of a pin dropping, boy mammorial day , [is that the correct spelling?]  sure sends everyone heading for cover.
  Spent today reworking the fire pit. 80 some pound blocks, I did 90% of it myself and my shoulder is thinking maybe that weren't so bad, but tomorrow will tell for sure, I'm soaking it in some wine right now to see if that helps! :]
   Tomorrow we will visit laws and in laws or go open the cabin at Deep Creek. I hope to make whcihever trip in the American. I refuse to only put a piddlign 300 miles on it again this year. Applied for insurance with Grundy on Friday, but have`not got a final Ok to get the policy in place. It has most of the good coverage Hagerty has including trip interupt insurance and coverage for tows up to $250. Plus it is about $30 a year cheaper then Hagerty, seems to be a respected company from what I can find, My Acme crap insurance dies on the 27th.
   I realy want to get some driving time in the American to see if it has developed any bigs or critters over the last couple of years of low use.
   Still trying to come up wiht a plan to build both the T-5 and the stroker this summer.
I have absolutely no real reason for building a stroker for it other than wanting to do so...
   The convertible goes int he workshop on Friday as I need to get it out of the yard for Nate's graduation party etc;
I'm anxious to have it avaialble to start doing some work on. Would be nice to see all my Ramblers run...

   I'm kind of excited to think that possibly this shoulder will let me get back to heavier work soon...
Picked up some Cymbalta and am hoping the healing and the meds will get me to the next level and get this going!
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV