Re: [Amc-list] Pulstar Plugs Review

" From: Glen Hoag <hoag@xxxxxx>
"
" $25 each for spark plugs???
" []
"
" I am a skeptic, and will file this along with
" Split-Fire and other snake-oil spark plug
" configurations until I see hard data for
" substantially more than a single tank of gas.

i lean this way also.

" One thing to be concerned with in this kind of
" testing is observer bias.  Because you just
" dropped $100 on plugs, you may have changed your
" driving style slightly without even knowing it.

another thing is that you get better mileage with fresh plugs anyway.
if they never stopped working they'd never need changing...  will your
mileage still be better after say 10k mi?