[Amc-list] AMC speed parts

Having been around AMC all my life, running a 390 Gremlin/Econoline straight axle back in the day, experiencing a dry-up of AMC support and now seeing a resurge of interest, I can tell you the market is a dessert, if....
If you open Jegs or Summit and look through their catalogs you will be disappointed. They only list the top two companies and most new people to the sport will look for speed parts and give up, as AMC is not listed. Even the Chryco guys are not represented as well as the other two are. But the AMC stuffis out there, you just have to look a little further.
Ebay has them, but for every 10 GM intakes you might see one AMC.
And on and on. When I ran my 390 Gremlin I could open any catalog and find speed goodies galore. The selection has shrunk. But they are still out there, for sure.
I think doing up a 350 GM is lazy mans way to speed as you don't have to travel far, just pick up any car mag.
Doing an AMC engine takes a little more work.
You can imagine what the Studebaker guys are thinking right now....Russ