From: "russ hathaway" <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:39 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] AMC speed parts

> Having been around AMC all my life, running a 390 Gremlin/Econoline
straight axle back in the day, experiencing a dry-up of AMC support and now
seeing a resurge of interest, I can tell you the market is a dessert, if....
> If you open Jegs or Summit and look through their catalogs you will be
disappointed. They only list the top two companies and most new people to
the sport will look for speed parts and give up, as AMC is not listed. Even
the Chryco guys are not represented as well as the other two are. But the
AMC stuffis out there, you just have to look a little further.
> Ebay has them, but for every 10 GM intakes you might see one AMC.
> And on and on. When I ran my 390 Gremlin I could open any catalog and find
speed goodies galore. The selection has shrunk. But they are still out
there, for sure.
> I think doing up a 350 GM is lazy mans way to speed as you don't have to
travel far, just pick up any car mag.