-----------
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>

I have been trying to take apart the trunnions from my parts car, which was parked in 78 and hasn't moved since.  Most things have loosened up, but of course not the upper trunnion bolts.  How much can I heat the trunnion body?  Any tricks?  I would love to not break the bolts...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"