[Amc-list] 64 Ambassador 990!

Getting a burrito at Yuca's today and this guy pulls up and says
"Who's Rambler is that?" meaning mine... do I want any hubcaps?

He's sitting in the most perfect 990 Ambo I've ever seen on a
road. 327 of course, auto with console shifter, bucket seats,
A/C, factory tilt, loaded, loaded, loaded! ALl gold, in and out,
with tha minimal Rambler chrome.

Why would anyone want to drive an Accord or whatever? The
64 Ambo is the same size as a "big" Japanese sedan, roomier,
faster, all that glass... whatever it costs its half the Accord!