From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:27 PM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Insurance, yes again...

Yeah, I had Hagerty for a while, they kept raising my rates for no real
reason.
Mostly adding features I never use.
I was looking at Grundy because they cover the things the crap Elite
insurance I have now won't cover.
The price and coverage from Grundy is better.
No deductable
No mileage restrictions
They will cover the car if left unattended Etc;

The Elite has so many restrictions on it that if I were to drive it to
Dairy Queen, go inside and order and someone damaged the car, techinally
it would not be covered if they hit and ran!
Last year they waived all the restrictions to get me to keep the policy
when they bought out the old company I had.
This year there is no such waiver and I'm not keeping something that has
som many addendums and additions and subtractions I spent about 2hrs
digging thru it to figure out what it said!
   Last year I had my wife [the attorney] read it and it too her hours
to decode the thing! I can read this years just enough to see there is
not restriction waiver, so they can go to....

I know we go over this about once or twice a year, but things change and
people come and go with new reports on things, so i thought I'd ask
around before commiting, or being committed!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Graham, George W (GE Infra, Energy)" <george.graham@xxxxxx>