[Amc-list] Gremlin Parts for sale, coming soon!

[Amc-list] Gremlin Parts for sale, coming soon!

FYI
Here is the link to my website for the Gremlin For Sale page.  There are a few pics of the cars and as we start stripping them I will list parts.

http://www.a70sthingautomobilia.com/GremlinsForSale.html?1209667736451

Also Sunday, May4th is RIGA DUST OFF, 20th anniversary for the Great Lakes Classic, Glass City and AMCruisers annual spring event of potluck lunch, a couple vendors, a few cars and a lot of AMC family talk.  Check the events page on the website for flyer.  Everyone is welcome!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx