Re: [Amc-list] Gremlin Parts for sale, coming soon!

Re: [Amc-list] Gremlin Parts for sale, coming soon!

Richard,

I couldn't tell if that was your website or if you
were just passing along the information.

I know how much work it is to completely strip a car.
I normally strip one completely if I'm going to do it
all and I usually try to sell everything but the
squeal (like a good butcher).  I hope you or your
friend are seriously committed to stripping those cars
and are not going to just cherry pick the "good" parts
and put them on Ebay.  I know they are your/his cars,
but he would be amazed at the little parts that sell
and can be recycled back into the AMC hobby.

For example, when I'm dismantling the interior of an
AMC I often have collected all of the bolt and screws
and offered them in one lot for a cheap price on Ebay.
 It's not much more trouble that leaving them in the
car and it helps someone build their "bolt box" to do
a restoration or do an easy repair with the proper
hardware.

Enough preaching. If you or he has a very good 77/78
Gremlin grille for a reasonable price let me know.

Just my $0.02.
Joe Fulton

--- Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.a70sthingautomobilia.com/GremlinsForSale.html?1209667736451