[Amc-list] DUH! Re: 64 Ambassador 990!

Well, with a new accord,
    - You get to pay higher taxes/registration and help out your community.
    - You have to pay more for inspections (smog test) but, you get the
warm fuzzy that even though Houston's refineries are STILL making 99% of
Texas' air pollution, you're only adding .0005% of the air pollution
instead of a Rambler's .00055%!
    - Also, by buying that American ASSEMBLED accord, you are keeping
thousands of foreigners in jobs making the 95% foreign content of the car.
     - Let's not forget that you are helping Honda shuffle more money
out of American and into Japan through tax loopholes (like shifting all
expenses onto the American operations so they run at near zero profit or
slight losses, therefore little to no American taxes (and that's AFTER
localities give them tax breaks and subsidies to open factories)).

THAT'S why you would want to drive an accord instead of a Rambler!  DUH!