From: <amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:28 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] Armand-Robbmc

> Robb Mac was an engineer for Mallory/Erson for years now has his own co
making hp parts. Real good guy, may have a source for you.
www.robbmcperformance.com or
> racnrobb@xxxxxxxxxxx
> I would try glassbeading the inside after tapeing over the center carbon.
Any machine shop should be able to do it. Then drill two .5" holes 180*
apart on the side
> about halfway up on the bottom half to let the ionized air out. Common
problem years ago.
> I had a Mallory like yours in 1963, They seem to last forever. The cap is
two piece to seal the wires waterproof and vibration proof.
> If you can't find a cap try Hemmings I'm sure there are some out there
with vintage speed parts guys. A new one will probably last years and years
but, try cleaning and drilling yours first.