[Amc-list] Armand-Robbmc

Robb Mac was an engineer for Mallory/Erson for years now has his own co making hp parts. Real good guy, may have a source for you. www.robbmcperformance.com or
racnrobb@xxxxxxxxxxx
I would try glassbeading the inside after tapeing over the center carbon. Any machine shop should be able to do it. Then drill two .5" holes 180* apart on the side
about halfway up on the bottom half to let the ionized air out. Common problem years ago.
I had a Mallory like yours in 1963, They seem to last forever. The cap is two piece to seal the wires waterproof and vibration proof.
If you can't find a cap try Hemmings I'm sure there are some out there with vintage speed parts guys. A new one will probably last years and years but, try cleaning and drilling yours first.
Good luck,

amxron
70 AMX
70 Hornet