Re: [Amc-list] Invited to a Father's Day car show

Re: [Amc-list] Invited to a Father's Day car show

On 4/23/2008 5:02 PM, Bruce Griffis spouted this sage advice:
<snip>
> Her husband passed over a flyer for a Father's Day car show at a local
> church. If I can fix some rust spots - we may go. Could be fun!
</snip>

Bruce,

Don't let a little rust stop you! Your car is different which will get
it noticed and most people aren't going to be bothered by a little rust
(especially if the paint is weathered).

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx