[Amc-list] Invited to a Father's Day car show

[Amc-list] Invited to a Father's Day car show

My son telecommutes to school, and this week he goes in for testing in
all subjects. Testing is in person, not over the 'net. We used the
bubble-mobile the last two days (Corolla), but decided to exercise the
Rambler today. (I should save up for airliner seats - I hung for three
hours and coulda used a snooze)

On the way home we were stopped at a light. A woman in the SUV next to
us asked what year Rambler it was. (she knew it was a Rambler!). Her
family used to own one. She said it must have been older, as she
didn't recognize the body style of my '65 American.

Her husband passed over a flyer for a Father's Day car show at a local
church. If I can fix some rust spots - we may go. Could be fun!

Hmmmm, car show or make some low 'n slow 'que and have plenty of
non-alcoholic beer or maybe some rootbeer on tap. That's a hard
decision!