[Amc-list] general mumblings

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The 4.7 is a 283. I have one in my Dakota and one in the wifes Durango. Great motor. I pulled stumps and trailers with Grand waggies on em.

   I just got Gibson dual Exhaust for mine. I have a cold air kit on it as well.
   My son likes riding in it.

He says "Get on it Daddy"  He said that on his first trip in the gremlin too.

   Davis

..

Trick is to keep the Wives saying it ~.