Re: [Amc-list] 70' javelin sst for sale.

Re: [Amc-list] 70' javelin sst for sale.

Armand,

Ballpark would be between $1000 and $1500.  You should probably talk to my
brother, Dana.  He lives in Spencer, and has been hauling cars for several
years.  Let me find out what phone number he's using for the business these
days, and I'll send you an email.

Todd