[Amc-list] 2 wagoneers in the UP Michigan area (not mine)

[Amc-list] 2 wagoneers in the UP Michigan area (not mine)

Hello Jim & All,

Due to health and time constraints, I am giving up on proposed future

major Wagoneer project/s. I have a 1986 Wagoneer with bad engine and

transmission, minor surface rust, and has been stored inside for the

last five years. Front clip has been removed; all parts for front clip

are available. Also, have 84 Wagoneer with supposedly rebuilt engine

that I bought after owner refused to pay mechanic for rebuild. From

what I gather, it ran, but the flex plate cracked, and the owner would

not pay for it to be repaired. The 84 Wagoneer is in rough shape, as

has been stored outside. Both have inoperative rear windows. Both

vehicles for $350.....must pick them up. Both Jeeps are located in

south central Upper Peninsula of Michigan (Gladstone), just four

blocks off US2 & M35.

Pictures will be made available upon request. Please reply to: Les @

lpduncan@yahoo. com