-----------
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:10:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

after being that hot, i now need to go get some new
synthetic oil and drain/refill. i don't change my oil
filter but once every other oil change since it
filters so little oil. plus the only place i have been
able to find the oil filter to fit that car, there are
none of those parts stores here. carquest was the only
place i could find one, and that was a carquest brand.
does anyone have another brand and part # that i can
get at these chain stores that have "IDIOTS" behind
the counter that think just cause its a rambler, they
don't carry nothin for it??

dave stohler

--
Frank Swygert