[Amc-list] 196 oil filter

i have a filter bracket. extra one. if you want it, i
will give it to you. just like $5 for shipping. you
will need to fab up some steel lines however. i can
send you pics of the oil lines on my 62 classic 196 if
you need. it only filters maybe 20% of the oil, but
thats better than nothing. let me know if you are
interested.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules