Re: [Amc-list] Unpopular !!!!

Actually, Smog is not an issue here. We don't have safety inspections and emissions (smog) testing is only done on vehicles between 5 and 25 years old. But, as far as I am concerned, Wagoneers are not meant to be 2wd. I am not interested in doing any kind of swap, I just want to sell my wags and be done with it. But, my brother is trying to sell his van and came up with this idea of doing a "partnership" to use his van to get both wags running to sell them. But knowing him his idea of a partnership will be that he gets all the money and I get nothing. So, if he wants to buy them from me he can do whatever he wants with them.

By the way, if anyone is interested I am selling the wags for $400 each or $650 for the pair.

Jamie
Spokane, WA.