Re: [Amc-list] Heater core to cowl gasket

Re: [Amc-list] Heater core to cowl gasket

It's actually one piece and my parts book shows that you order it by a
single part number. My other American had a good enough seal left to get
what I needed. In this case, I'm lucky my 68 was neglected like it was
and the heater core never went bad. I know my 67 wagon sat for a long
time (10-15 years) so I'm guessing that the heater core was cleaned when
it was put back on the road. It's obvious that the heater box was out at
some time in it's past since the antennae cable was between it and the
firewall.

Matt

On 4/6/2008 11:58 AM, theamcguy spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH